This is a small sort of blog where I (very rarely) post stuff. Mostly small bits of information that i’d like to remember in the future or make public.
- Alpine Linux (2021-01-15)
This page will host an assortment of tips and tricks collected while using Alpine Linux.
- toki pona designs for acnh (2021-01-06)
This is a page listing some of my ACNH posters for movies, games and such that feature sitelen pona writing, along with what they’re referring. When multiple titles are given, the option written first is what the translation is taken from (e.g. the Terranigma one is based on the game’s Japanese title).
- trying to do assembly-level debugging in gdb (2020-11-02)
GDB seems to have been clearly made with source-level debugging in mind, the kind where the source code of the program is available. Sometimes this is not the case, or you just don’t want to bother looking for the source code. Here I’ll put a bunch of useful commands.
- phantasy star online: blue burst on wine (2020-08-02)
- шпаргалка для риичи-маджонга (2020-06-15)
- shell parameter expansion (2020-05-31)
This is a small cheat sheet to remind me of how parameter expansion works in unix shells.
- riichi mahjong cheatsheet (2020-05-31)
- profiling utility hints (2020-05-31)
Some small hints for profiling utilities used on Linux systems.
- assorted shell scripts (2020-05-31)